My Daughters Friends Birthday Party

Remember, I told you about the birthday party that my child got invited to? I decided to make some snack to take to the party. It a great way to get in good with all the mums. I made some healthy chocolate brownies that I read of another blog. I'll put the recipe down below. Every one loved them and as I explained the health benefits, more and more parents wanted to talk to me. They were so sweet. And It rubbed of on the kids as well. They made many new friends. This party was a blessing. But I couldn't help think about how the workers are doing at home. They are trustworthy people, but at the end of the day, you never know what they could do wrong. 

Recipe 

Here are the ingredients to make these Healthy Cocoa Brownies: 

1/3 cup          TIANA Organic Virgin Coconut Oil or butter, melted
½ cup            Linwoods Milled Flaxseed Cocoa & Berries
6                     Eggs
1 cup              Sugar
½ teaspoon  Salt
½ teaspoon   Vanilla
½ cup sifted  TIANA Organic Coconut Flour
1 cup              Nuts, chopped (optional)

There's nothing here you can't buy from good ol' Holland and Barrett!

And now for the method:

-In a saucepan at low heat, blend together butter and cocoa powder. 
-Remove from heat and let cool. In a bowl, mix together eggs, sugar, salt and vanilla. 
-Stir in cocoa mixture. 
-Whisk coconut flour into batter until there are no lumps. 
-Fold in nuts. 
-Pour batter into a greased 11x7x2 or 8x8x2 inch pan. Bake at 175˚C (350˚F) for 30-35 minutes.

Enjoy

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this one-of-a-kind recipe, Melissa! I’m fond of baking and cooking healthy foods for my kids, and I’m glad that I found your blog. I think your brownies would be perfect dessert with our favorite pasta. And I’m sure my kids will like it too!

    Carlene Boley

    ReplyDelete