The Neighbours

Today, I went to visit the neighbours. I baked them coconut muffins out of the goodness of my heart and my apologies for the noise. I wasn't sure what they were like, nice, evil?  What kind of lifestyle do they live? what are their diets like? So I made gluten free, low carbohydrate, high fibre muffins. I know the British love their muffins... or is that a stereotype?

So I went there and introduced myself to them and they are a lovely young couple. Very much into fitness and healthy diets just like my family and I. Good thing I made the cupcakes like I did. We ended up having a lot in common and had a very good laugh. I've made some friends but they aren't exactly in my age group but they were so kind as to take me into their home and get to know me. They were very nice. I can't wait for Bill to meet them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment