Having Teenage Kids

Having teenage kids can be challenging, but I have to say, there is a geographical difference. On one hand you have to go along with the school system, and I know the American School System really well, but the British School System is different. My kids are finding school easy over here. But then you have the after school curriculum and the popularity contests, my kids seem to be finding it hard to fit in and I had no clue on how to advise them. There are only so many times when you can tell your kids to focus on their school work, because I have heard how bullying in school can affect kids lives. I'm not saying that they get bullied, but I don't want them to be out casts either. They're good kids and not the type to rebel or sneak out. But at the same time, is that what would make them cool?

No comments:

Post a Comment